KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Thursday, January 20, 2011

5 Things E! Learned About Khloе& Lamar


1. Lamar withheld sex until they were married?! Well, he tried to. “I didn’t know why I wanted to wait,” he tells Playboy. “We came together and knew what we wanted from each other really early, and everything we did felt good, from a hug to a kiss.” Lamar says he tried to be a gentleman about the whole situation until he was accepted by her family. “I thought, ‘We’re going to step back for a second. Keep it classy.’”

2. Khloé won’t let younger sisters Kylie and Kendall have a Facebook page unless she has the password: “I’m sure people who watch the show think I’m so wild and out there, but I actually had a very strict and structured upbringing. My little sisters aren’t allowed to have Facebook pages unless my mom or I have their password.” Khloé says that because Kourtney was in college and Kim was married at the time, she played a large part in the upbringing of the youngest girls.

3. Lamar’s favorite Lakers’ celebrity fan is Jack Nicholson: “I was surprised at how much [Jack] enjoys the game,” he says. “Sometimes you think it’s just a show from the outside looking in, but being there, you’re surprised by how much they get into it…[Nicholson] gets on the refs. He gets on the refs hard. He rides them. He lets them know if they’re messing up or if they missed a call. It’s as though he’s in the game.”

4. Khloé says she’s stopped reading about herself online: “I’m not big on looking up myself, I don’t get Google alerts, and I don’t look on blogs. I feel like I know what’s going on, so what’s the need?!” she tells the mag. She also wonders about why over 2 million people are following her on Twitter. “It amazes me that people care to hear what I want to talk about,” she says.

5. The couple communicates often by text and something they’ve nicknamed iBone: “We are huge texters, we have, like, four-hour conversations,” Khloé tells YRB. “We love iChat with video. We like to have fun and keep the excitement going, so sometimes we call it iBone and give each other a little show.”

So that’s how they make it work. Lamar adds that his love for his wife stems from her strong family. “People have the wrong idea. They’re a really strong family and fun to be around…I’m perfect for that.”

And seems these two are perfect for each other.

Source: EOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment