KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby Mason...


Mason was born in a Los Angeles, Calif. area hospital
He weighed in at 7lbs, 6oz and measured 19.5 inches in length
His first name was chosen after Kourtney's aunt explained its meaning: "She told me that Mason means the same thing in English that Kardashian means in Armenian — stone worker. Another aunt told me my great uncle used to use the name Mason when he made dinner reservations, because Kardashian was too long."
His middle name is a shortened version of his mother's surname
Quotes:
"Happy very first birthday to my little angel Mason! You complete and fulfill my life. This year with you has been more than I could have ever imagined." - Kourtney, on her first year as a mother.

"My first time holding him was definitely special. But holding him the second time was even more special, and the third time was even more special than that. I fall so much more in love with this kid every day. I can't imagine how much more in love with him I'm going to be by the time he's 5 or 10 or 20!" - Scott, on becoming a father.

Photos: Matthew Hranek
Source:celebritybabyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment