KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kim Kardashian Reveals She Funds Her Mom's Church


Her wild lifestyle and revealing clothing choices have garnered her fame, but now Kim Kardashian is thinking about things a bit more spiritual.
The “Disaster Move” actress told Piers Morgan she’s all about funding a church in Calabasas that her mother Kris Jenner helped start.
When asked about how much money she makes, Kim replied, “Whatever it is, I give 10 per cent away to the church and that’s what I was taught. Every year. Absolutely.”
She added, “There’s a charity that I work with a lot that I donate money all the time – the Dream Foundation – and my mom has helped create a church, so we help fund that, it’s in Calabasas.”

Source:celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment