KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kim on Glamour Magazine! "I don't find myself as SEXY as everyone thinks.."







"I am so pleased with the way my Glamour cover and photo shoot turned out! This is my first cover for Glamour and it’s such an honor! I loved the theme of the shoot… what girl doesn’t like to get glammed up and put on some amazing lingerie!?
Glamour are running a fab sweepstakes where you can win a signed copy of Kardashian Konfidential and an exclusive Glamour horseshoe necklace (the one She is wearing in this pic!)"KIM
"

To enter, follow @Glamourdotcom and retweet their tweet containing Kim's cover image.
The sweepstakes begins January 3, 2011, at 12:01 P.M. EST and ends January 10, 2011, at 11:59 P.M. See the rules for more details.

You can read Kim's interview on Glamour.com and see more pics here. The issue hits newsstands tomorrow, so make sure you go out and grab a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment