KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Kardashian/Jenner Family For ''The Hollywood Reporter Cover''


On not having much of a filter: “Not only do we not have filters running through our brains, we don’t edit ourselves. The scene where [Kourtney’s boyfriend] Scott [Disick] is shoving money down the waiter’s throat, that was hard to watch. But I said: ‘Leave it alone. Just show it. It’ll be fine.’ I’ve said that every single time. And it’s served me well from a business point of view.”

On turning down a deal for a sex toy company for Khloe and Lamar: “The copmany wanted to know why I was turning them down. I said, ‘It’s just not the look we’re going for at the moment, but thank you.’”

On why the show works: “We’re just this big family with a lot of drama and a lot of issues, and there’s someone here for everyone to relate to. I think you’ve ever been embarrassed by your family - like your mother’s a kook or your father’s too strict - the show gives you hope.”


More information Soon!

Love:Admin


Source: justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment