KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Friday, February 11, 2011

KHLOE IS DOING A LIVE TWITTERVIEW

''Hi dolls! In celebration of the launch of Lamar’s and my fragrance, Unbreakable, I’ll be doing a live Twitterview with Celebuzz on Monday where YOU get to ask the questions! For those of you who are unfamiliar, a Twitterview is an interview hosted on Twitter. It’s probably pretty obvious, just wanted to make it crystal clear LOL.

In order to submit your questions…

Follow @CELEBUZZ on Twitter
Tweet your question to @CELEBUZZ with the hashtag #KhloeTwitterview
Celebuzz will collect your questions and have them ready for the Twitterview
Start submitting NOW!
The Twitterview will take place Monday afternoon at 4pm PT, 7pm ET, so follow me, @KhloeKardashian and @CELEBUZZ to catch the entire thing. Also, feel free to chime in during, I’ll be responding to you dolls as well!

P.S. I can’t believe our fragrance is launching in less than two days! I’m freaking out LOL. I’ve never done anything like this without my sisters so I’m kind of nervous! Who’s coming out on Saturday to see me and Lamar?? We’ll be at the Florida Mall in Orlando at the Perfumania for a meet and greet. It starts at 7pm. I need you guys there to make me less nervous LOL. Ahhh I have butterflies!!!!!!''

No comments:

Post a Comment