KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

KHLOE IS KEEPING FIT


“I’m in a working-out process, and I’m definitely back on trying to lose weight,” Khloe told People magazine.

“It’s about being healthy, though. I believe in working out, eating well … I do everything in moderation. I don’t like people who do extreme, crazy diets.

“I don’t know if people think celebrities don’t have insecurities, but … everyone does.
“Mine personally is weight. I could be as skinny as ever, but to somebody else, I may not ever be good enough.

“My weight fluctuates, and I accept that, and it’s my life struggle, but I just wanted to point out that I’m normal, and everybody has their own things.

“It’s my mission to feel sexy again in a bikini. I’m going to Mexico in June.

Source:www.fitceleb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment