KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KHLOE'S TWITTERVIEW


Can you describe the scent in 1 word?
Hmmmm. I’d have to say “Sensual”

Hey Khloé!! did you and Lamar ever disagree on the direction of the scent?
OMG yes! Doing a unisex fragrance is scary & hard. I think I know what woman like & Lamar thinks he knows what men like. But together its hard to blend that and get the perfect mix. Took us 9 months and we finally did it! Lamar & I literally live in Unbreakable!!!

What was the inspiration for your new fragrance?
The inspiration was us two doing something as a couple built out of love. We are so anxious to share a product that we both are behind and created on our own.

I am so excited 4 ur scent! Do u think you will expand on your perfume… candles perhaps?
That’s the plan! Lamar & I are so passionate about Unbreakable so candles, body sprays etc r all things we plan on doing

Is your perfume available in canada??
YES it is available in Canada!!!!

My question is when can I get an unbreakable fragrance? I can’t stop thinking about the smell since you sprayed some on me! @MakeUpByMario
Whenever you want baby!!!! xoxo

Where else is Unbreakable available? A lot of people have been asking if it’s available in the UK.
YESSS we ship to the UK

How do u maintain ur FAB figure & not give into temptation? P.S. U look STUNNING!!!!
Thx doll! I try to work out every day and I do give in to temptation. It’s important not to deprive yourself

Is the new Khloe & Lamar fragrance going to be a girly flowery smell?
No definitely not flowery. It’s sexier. Hints of nutmeg, dark chocolate, cedarwood, jasmine… The chocolate acts as an aphrodisiac so its attracts both men & women pheromones. You’ll have to see for yourself! LOL

We all know you work. So how much of a house wife are u really? Do you have a maid?
I have help with the cleaning around the house (even though I’m OCD and clean after her LOL) But I loooove cooking for Lamar. I do all the cooking!

Hey Khloe! Love YOU! What made u and Lamar choose 2 do the unisex fragrance rather than a his and hers?
We wanted to do something unique and different. We kind of have our own way of doing things LOL.

Who is your favorite celebrity crush? Is it @justinbieber?
LOL @justinbieber is adorable! But my celebrity crush is definitely Denzel Washington!!

I know u said not to get our hopes up with u and scott talking now But hows that going?
It’s going fine. He’s gotten much better & he makes Kourtney happy, and that’s what’s important

Who came up with the name and what is the meaning behind the name Unbreakable?
It was a mutual decision. A lot of people helped actually. We had quite a few brainstorm session before deciding on Unbreakable We took a lot of suggestions but Unbreakable just represented us and our family. We want everyone to feel Unbreakable

Wats the best thing about working with ur hubby on a new fragrance???
The best part of working w/ Lamar on this was working w/ Lamar Every little bit of extra time I can spend with my hubby is precious.

Do you like being on a reality show? does the cameras get annoying?
I love being on a reality show!! And after all these years, I’m used to the cameras. The camera crew is like family.

Was it hard for you & lamar to pick a scent you both agreed on?
YES! He wouldn’t like some, and then I wouldn’t like some, and then we both wouldn’t like LOL.

What made you want to make a fragrance with Lamar ?
We wanted to work on something together and Lamar is OBSESSED with cologne!!

You are definitely the most outspoken of ur sisters, when has your mouth got you in to trouble the most?
Probably in quite a few Scott situations LOL. Oops.

What would you name your child if u have a girl? If u had a boy?
I’m not sure about for a girl but I definitely want something that starts with the letter L for a boy

How many people did u call who voted 4 Lamar 4 All Star game+tweeted u their vote?
Probably between 50 and 60 people LOL. That was so fun!

Out of all your siblings, which one do you get along with the most??
I have different relationships with each one of them. Kim, Kourt, Rob, Kendall, Kylie, I die for them all equally

How Long Do You Think Rob Will Stay With U Guys???? Possibly Years????
Oh god who knows! Hopefully not YEARS! LOL.

Will u help promote PSU’s THON again this year? How did u start? Will u make an appearance for the kids?
Yes I will of course promote @THON in any way I can! I learned about it through a friend. Such an amazing cause! FTK!

Did you used to watch basketball games before you married Lamar?
Haha no never! Now I’m obsessed with basketball LOL. Everyone makes fun of me because I literally scream at the tv

Khloe, What is your favorite animal print ?
LEOPARD BABY!!!!! LOL. I die for leopard print.

Does Lamar mind that you sleep with a special blanket?
Haha OMG I love that you know that! My KiKi!! No, he doesn’t mind

Would u ever go out of ur way to go meet a fan and surprise them?
YES I think that would be so fun! I hope I can do that someday

Since this Twitterview was in celebration of Unbreakable, can you tell your fans where they can buy it?
Perfumania baby!!!

Ending Tweets:
That’s it guys! Our hour Twitterview with Khloe is up! Thanks so much @khloekardashian for joining us and congrats on the fragrance!

@CELEBUZZ Thanks guys!!! That was so fun! And thank you to my Twitter dolls for all the fab questions. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment