KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exclusive! Kris Humphries Talk Kim Kardashian & Possible Spin-off Show



Reality TV mogul Kim Kardashian has been getting chummy with her New Jersey Nets boyfriend Kris Humphries and here’s the question on everyone’s mind: will Kris appear on “Kim & Kourtney Take New York” anytime soon?

When I caught up with Kim’s NBA beau at Rolling Stone Lounge, Kris told me exclusively that the rumors of him appearing on the show are not true.

“I don’t know, I’m focused on basketball,” Humphries said. “It’s the middle of the season so that’s where my head’s at. I haven’t thought about anything like that.”

Knowing how the Kardashian’s momager once joked that she wants 26 seasons of the Kardashians, our PopStop TV team wonders if Humphries will be open for the idea of a possible spin-off show with Kim.

When I popped the question to Humphries, he smiled and said, “I don’t know. That’s a great question, but I don’t know.”

In addition to calling Kim’s sexy Skechers Shape-Ups commercial “great”, Humphries also shared his tips of how to keep a girl in Hollywood
.

Source
http://www.popstoptv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment