KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

KOURTNEY TALKS ABOUT BREAST FEEDING


Anyone who knows Kourtney Kardashian knows the reality-TV mama is a big fan of nursing her baby.

Well, today, Kourt tells E! News‘ Catt Sadler she has officially stopped breast-feeding little Mason, calling the process “traumatizing.”

So how did Kourtney make her decision to quit?

“I mean, everyone would say, it’s time, it’s time, come on,” she says. “I started to stop a little bit, weaning and all that, and I’m like, Why am I doing this? If I’m happy and he’s happy. So I said, Let me see when he asks me for it—which is like, he doesn’t talk, just pulling at my shirt a little. So I said, Let me see, and he only asked once a night. So I did it and he just stopped. I’m like, I just want to do what he wants.”

Now that Mason is a bottle-and-sippy-cup guy, does she experience physical withdrawals? “I do. It’s really sad,” Kourtney admits. “I’m like, it’s over. But I don’t know…whatever is meant to be.”

More incentive for baby No. 2, right, Kourt? “We’ll see,” she tease
s.

Source
http://uk.eonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment