KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Friday, January 21, 2011

Kim is ‘smitten’ with Kris Humphries


Kim Kardashian says she’s smitten with her new boyfriend, New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries, but she refrained from saying she’s in love with him per se, in an interview with talk show host Wendy Williams.

In an interview airing Friday, Williams asked Kardashian if she’s in love with Humphries. Kim responded, “Am I in love with this guy?…He’s a really, really good guy, and I think for once, I’ve taken the time with it. I’ve known him for months and definitely tried to keep it low-key.”

How’s their sex life? “I don’t kiss and tell,” Kardashian said.

As for reports that Kardashian is moving to the East Coast, she said, “I’m not moving to New Jersey. Kourtney and I, with the store, we love New York, [and] Scott’s from here. We are definitely checking out having a second kind of permanent place out here.”

Source:toofab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment