KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN & JENNER

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian: I'm Removing My Implants


Kourtney Kardashian has an amazing bod, but what most people don’t know is that her perky boobs are store bought.

She got the implants while in college, but is now considering taking them out and going al natural.

She said: “I had my boobs done but if I could go back, I wouldn’t have done it I was so cute before. I’ve realised that I was made to look a certain way and I’m considering removing them.”

So when are her ta-tas coming out? “I’m breast feeding Mason right now but once I’ve finished, I’m going to see what they look like and decide then.”

Before you get those removed do society a favor and post the info for the plastic surgeon…if she didn’t confess to them, no one would have known they were fake.

Source
hollyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment